June 10, 2011

Comments & Asking For Help

As a rule I tend to reply to most emails right away, if I am near a computer etc. With my different jobs I tend to be near one often and I can as rule email a reply pretty quick. Pretty much the only time not near one is when sleeping, and then not so sure about that....

However I am not going to reply over and over again. I have a FAQ that tells people if you have a question email me, and I will try. DO NOT comment in posts looking for assistance. IT's not what they are for, as outlined...for those who have read.

There are also guides on how to enable custom mods & sounds.

I have pdf/docx that give an outline how some of the mods work, for the rest experiment, play have fun. IF I find more information is needed or something needs explaining I will add info etc.

Wanna report an issue or ASK for help email me, ask, and if i can help I will. If you email me 15 times because you haven't tried to figure out how to do anything and expect me to walk you through everything forget it.

If a link is not working, and it should be ask. IF a link is pass worded and says a date in the future don't.

CURSING in comments is strictly forbidden. And frankly I don't care if you downloaded your copies of the games or bought them, but don't wine to me you can't update or region codes don't match etc because you pirated them. I don't care. And commenting about downloading them illegally in the comments is certainly not going to happen. I have removed 2 separate comments from 2 people in 24 hours for blatantly saying they did or alluding to, and I will not tolerate it. What you do, what you buy is your business, keep it that way.

DragonSire

No comments: