April 30, 2011

Updating Links

I will be updating the download links throughout the week. The individual files should only ever need to be downloaded separately if I update the appearance or other physical change. Downloads will also be packaged as single downloads per wave.

To avoid confusion, all files will be password protected until April 30th, and will be released if stable. If a file still asks for a password after April 30, it means there is an issue with the SCRIPT and I will be releasing the item as soon as bug(s) are fixed.

Any old copies of files, should be removed completely. I recommend using a save game that has never been affect by any of my previous mods, and as this will be a public beta release, you may wish to use a seperate testing save game until mod has been out for awhile in case any bugs pop up.

DragonSire

No comments: