August 26, 2010

Now That I am little more awake today..

A couple things I may have over looked to mention. The T.A.R.D.I.S. is buyable only for prerelease. How you earn it is really cool, and leads to a bit of a spoiler and hint for some things that are coming. This features is removed from code all together in order for no one to be spoiled.

The components system are set to a condition during pre-release for testing only. This will change. This will make more sense latter.

I had to disable a number of functions  due to 1 or 2 things that I thought might cause problems or were needed by something not yet included or enabled. This is a field test, wet the whistle sort of test. I will be enabelling all functions to the pre-release before the end of August. So keep your pasword handy. As it will be used to get the more uptodate functions. However the event with the T.A.R.D.I.S will not be included until Sept 4th.

I am not giving ANY support to these pre-releases. SO please don't ask. Just test play and enjoy.

As for custom sounds, make sure you read the guide here to see where these files should go if u haven't already.

Lastly not all the links provided are the same as the links through here, as some files got changed.

Dragonsire

No comments: