August 18, 2010

Final Preview Wave 3


*** Okay everyone this is the last preview image/video for wave 3. As previously announced date would be approx Sunday August 22, 2010. It is looking like I may need to push this back some, not due to any scripting problems, but mainly do to some last minute additions, and I don't know if everything will fit into my timetable yet or not.. If all goes very well delay may or may not be needed. However I will announce a firm date on the evening of Aug 21 as I will know better then.

Sept / Oct we have a new expansion coming out. Late Night for those who haven't heard.
 http://www.ea.com/videos/8b9a60803dce9210VgnVCM1000001065140aRCRD

Upon release, once I have acquired a copy I will post new files that are supported by the expansion. I will leave old files available...however no additional features or fixes will be provided for them. I will be changing the download templates to help make this more clear when the time comes. I have received a couple donations already, for this expansion. So all is looking well for an early purchase. Since it is got vampires in it. You can expect I'll be doing something cool for the TimeLord's oldest enemies.

However that is still aways off and I hope to release at least 1 more wave before then lol. I will be announcing this as per usual on release day.

We are almost at the end of previous Sims 2 mods list. Not many left to go lol. Not to worry I still have many many plans. In fact there is a really interesting thing that will be alluded to this wave...and it is part of a very important element of Wave 3 that has not been revealed, and will not be until someone has found it. Then I will explain to everyone how to trigger it. No clues or hints will be provided further on this. I do not want it ruined for anyone. Seek and ye shall find.

DragonSire

No comments: