June 17, 2010

About Emails

I have been recieving mostly email suggestions and ideas after my last post, asking for this or that instead of responding to my questions I have posed.... I just want to remind all that I am only looking into things the site updates etc do not guarantee anything. And please only use the comment section for Timelord suggestions, not for asking for other mods . I will be reviewing ALL suggestions made as I go, but there will be no mods / test mods or other before July 15th.All suggestions made before July 10th will be take under consideration. As Sims 3modding is still very new to me, I will not guarantee anything howerver...

A small tease of a couple test mesh objects using different base objects for the Black Scrolls of Rassilon....those that hold the secrets of the Timelords!!


Still learning, but so far I think it might be on to something................

No comments: