April 25, 2009

New Stuff A Coming............

Ok Work all caught up, finished work on a few other projects and got back from a week trip, and just ordered 2 Doctor Who Classic Figurines, 4th & 6th from ebay, since in Canada and we SUCK for getting any decent stuff here. Not too bad a deal about 66.00 CAD for the 2. Will get the Peter Davison one next but would like to find one of the rares with the celery, just doesn't seem right without it. These be my first actual official Doctor Who stuff ever lol how sad is that. Seen them all, read most, but hard to get hands on lol. Maybe 1 of these times gonna fly over and kiss my VISA goodbye when I am done lol

Not sure if I will try and get the others from the wave or not, as I know ROBOT is aswesome, but the villians..bah..not big on really. Debating on which Tardis to get, thought maybe the USB HUB version but not sure yet as I hear rumores wave 2 or 3 of the classics will be a Tardis to build.

For those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about Character Options produced a line of Classic Doctor Figurines a while back, 4th, 5th, 6th Doctors, could Robots from the 4th Doctor Era...Companion Lella...name of them and ep escape me at the moment, a Zygon and....o buggar froget..ummm...wang something maybr...either way...seem to be very nice versions. Wave 2 has ben hinted at to have the 7th & 8th Doctor but I have also seen reference to the 1st and 2nd Doctors....so dunno. My goal will definately to get a decent of of each of the Doctors when possible.

9th Doctor seem to be realitivly easy to get so gonna wait on that for a bit, 10th doctor....well I have seen quite a few, I want the fgure with the long coat and regular suit not blue, lost out on bid on the last attempt lol. Aparently this figure comes with a Rose version and Cassandra....well may end up getting the companion set so whould be duplicate Rose....so....can't win.....lol

Last gotta get a Dalek, so many versions.....hard to tell with pics....but just gotta get me one lol maybe 2 lol..........anyways enough about toys lol

So very dissapointing results from submitted Doctors for contest, didn't even recieve 1 of each, a few did same ones, but recieved a very very small fraction of the entries I had expected and had contacted me with pictures of them early on. This may be a result of my lapse of promoting so I don't blame anyone. Thos who did send me the entries will all recieve a special object as promised. It will be posted here when I have them ready.

As for the future, well this week coming I will be sitting down and deciding which mods need to be completed and making a time frame to do so. I will also begin editing and getting back to work on Interior.

I also have a new blog coming, It's been in the works for awhile, it will be based on Doctor Who as Well, but more of a Show thing, then mod. Info on books, toys, etc... Likely to come on line end of May early June. Want to have most of the content in place before going public. I have the layout and graphics designed, some have already been spotted lol. Futher info will come on this about a week before.

So you can look forward to seeing some new mods coming up very soon, and all that good stuff. I have recieved a few inquires about giving better explanastions of features with my mods, and I will look at coming up with some kind of guide for these. So for those who keep poping in hoping for some news and downloads, by the end of next week it all begins again!

DragonSire
"Reality is Boring"

No comments: