March 31, 2009

Thank You for the Kind Words and Understanding

Thank you very much for all the kind words and understanding in this matter, my girlfriend is doing much better now, and is getting back to old routines a bit more, as are we all. Work is nearly caught up now, only about 1 week behind compared to 3 the last time I posted.

Today marks the end of my contest, please send me your download links for your entries, even if having already done so, to dragon.sire@hotmail.com, subject: Contest. I will be looking through them over the next week, all in all I have recieved about 40 people who were planning on sending me there entries and only about 5 came in, so??? I will leave the window open until the first week of April concludes to have them all in.

On a side note....Donna to Return for finale with David?...betting that is why he regens!

Dragonsire.

No comments: