January 24, 2009

Consoles



Well is seems likely the new console will win, so I did just a bit more tinkering with the model. "IF" another console does win the vote, the this model will be put on hold until atleast after the winning console is complete. For those asking yourselves why I would waste my time in case? Well at somepoint I am likely ending up making all them anyway. But I dont really care for just decor, so the model is just a starting point for me.

It will be a great help if anyone has blue prints or the toy models that they could get pictures of the exact layount and positioning, would be a tremendious help..for any of the consoles but especially the movie and new series, as I think I have some ofr the old series, and bsides it is much easier to get clear views of. Please do not send links to 3D renderings.

No comments: