January 18, 2009

Anonomous Comments

I have posted this over and over..the comments section is not be used to answer how do I do this, how do I use this, how do i find this type questions, I will not post them and I will not answer them. I HAVE A KONTACTR ME Button to answer questions.

ALL MY MODS Currently are in Electronics/Misc as the are scifi related at some point I'll get them to appear in a collection. If you read the details on each mod it will say what it requires if it requires additional mods, Regeneration is NOT!!! an object. It happens when u die! The nuclei package is a controller package that allows for the interactions INVISIBLE!

The Black Scroll are used to LEARN REGENERATION!!! IF you haven't learned you cant regenerate!

THE REGENERATION PACKAGE IS A TEST PACKAGE IF U CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT DONT ASK ME SINCE YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOWNLOADING IT! IF I HAVE TO START CREATING STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH MOD, THE NEXT ONES COMNG WILL BE GREATLY DELAYED.

If I have to continue filtering Anonomous comments, I will disable them again. I would prefer not to have to filter comments at all but some just cant seem to get the hint. NO TEST RESULTS GOOD/BAD ...NO QUESTIONS ON HOW TO USE....

Types Allowed:
1. Thank You
2. Will this feature ever be available?
3. Any chance of this....
4. Is it possibe to have it do ...
5. Marry Me!

You get the idea..this is the last time. If I have to continue filtering for much longer I will disable the comments all together. It does not appear that alot of people use the comments section, and the ones that do are abusing it. (Not All)

If you have stuff to share with me about how u used a mod, with images and things I am happy to view them, and if they are cool I will ppost an article about them, I had one person send me links showing various regens , if she read this please contact me through email so I can post a direct link with permssions.

Dragonsire

No comments: