December 29, 2008

Doctor Who Mods (Sims 2)

I have given it alot of thought and I know there are issues with some of the Mods not working with later Expansion packs. Especially the Tardis & TimeLord Mods. I want to be clear about this, In most cases I have more uptodate versions of the mods posted here but they were never made available because they were being tied together, or were too unstable. Since I had to step away from the scene these never got posted. There are examples in the progress section of changes that were made already in some of the objects.

I do not yet know how much time I will have available over the next few weeks / months to promise anything. HOWEVER it is my intention to make all my MODS stable upto Apartment Life. Since the Sims 3 will not be out until February and likely modding will be sometime coming....I HOPE to put out updates and maybe even new mods. If however Sims 3 Modding comes quickly..this will be more my priority.

For the time being anyone downloading my mods and using them on later expansions be advised they may not work as intended. I will be assessing my mods one by one and looking at posting them if time permits. I do not have a time frame. It could be a mere days between, it could be a month. I will post specific updates on each mod with the current status, changes made, changes left etc.

I will be grouping the releases in BLOCKS since alot of the mods now tie in with each other. This is not to say this is the order they will be released. But will require all items in the BLOCK to be completed before release. I will be grouping mods together in the download section to make it easier when a block completes.


BLOCK 1
-----------
Untempered Skism
King Maker
Symbiotic Nuclei + TimeLord Memory + TimeLord Sim
Regenerate

BLOCK 2
-----------
Tardis
Fob Watch
Doctor's Hand

BLOCK 3
-----------
K-9 (Mark I to IV)

BLOCK 4
-----------
CyberConversion Unit
Cyber-Men

BLOCK 5
-----------
New Earth Medical
Cassandra

BLOCK 6
-----------
Sonic ScrewDriver

BLOCK 7
-----------
Dalek

No comments: